The pitch was certainly compelling enough. Speaking on the side-lines of Dreamforce, Salesforce’s annual conference in San Francisco, Derek Laney, head of product marketing for Salesforce in Asia was doing his part to reinforce the message from the event’s biggest product announcement Einstein.
The company’s latest offering will embed artificial intelligence AI in the Salesforce Platform. This AI layer is touted as the new tool that will enable marketers to get closer to their customers,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events