As with the iPod, as with the MacBook Pro, as with the iPhone, as with the iPad, Apple Watch is far from the first to market in its segment.
And yet, even with what some argue were me-too features, Apple’s previous products all drove not only record sales but record enthusiasm and engagement from consumers, independent app developers and brands. Will Apple Watch be a similar boon to brands
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events