The Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau has launched a marketing campaign, under the banner 'Redefine Your Business Events', in a move to position itself as the MICE hub in Asean.
A rising number of events from sectors such as healthwellness and robotic innovations, as well as events dominated by startups, prompted the bureau to redefine its role from a supporter and marketer of events to that of a collaborator with the stakeholders. Nichapa Yoswee,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events