At TBWA Tequila, Godwin will be responsible for digital creative direction, digital and communications strategy, CRM ACR strategy, information architecture, conceptualisation and writing and project management.
Commenting on the new appointment, TBWA Tequila’s group executive creative director, Jeff Orr said, “The internet is fast becoming the de facto canvas of choice for us to deliver engaging, creative and impactful ideas in non-traditional ways.
Senior vice-president of strategic planning and digital Jordan Chua responded, I'm thrilled that Stuart has signed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events