The growing desire of people in Asia to perform at peak efficiency combined with rising health problems from high pollution levels is driving the vitamin and supplement industry to new heights.
The value of the global consumer health market in 2012 stood at US$197 billion, according to a Euromonitor report. Of the regions, top growth between 2007 and 2012 came from Australasia 12.5 per cent and Asia 10 per cent. In fact,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events