Dan McDougall, an award-winning international foreign correspondent, and Navdip Dhariwal, a former BBC International correspondent and newsreader, are the founders of Asia- and Africa-based Miran Media, an agency drilling deep into the veins of brands for stories that do just one thing create social impact.
For example, McDougall, who has worked extensively in Africa as a foreign correspondent, knows that there is a huge crisis around blood storage and donation.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events