SYDNEY Spotify and Rubicon Project have launched programmatic audio advertising campaigns in APAC for the Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore markets following the music streaming service's foray into global programmatic audio solution earlier this year.
With the launch of the campaigns, brands will be able to target audiences based on Spotify moments such as commute, party and workout. Spotify users do not just browse for music by genres or artists, but also playlists...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events