Singapore Press Holdings' media business continues to struggle, with revenue falling by S$33.4 million US$24.7 million in the first half of the 2019 fiscal year, representing a 10.1% drop to S$296.2 million US$218.7 million overall. Profit slipped by S$1.7 million US$1.3 million, or 3.8% lower to S$42.1 million US$31.1 million.
SPH partly blamed a shorter festive advertising window between Christmas and Chinese New Year this year, but the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events