Profits from Singapore Press Holdings' media segment its biggest investment arm dropped by a whopping 44.6% with overall print ad revenue down by 14.9% and circulation revenue dropping 7.3%, according to the company's full year results.
On the upside, the digital revenue from the media arm grew by 13.2% in the year with digital ad revenue showing a 7.3% CAGR compound annual growth rate since 2017. From this, digital newspaper ad revenue continues...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events