A life well lived. A story well told. Sorry for the Lobsters is a story of Neil French’s life - well told. He is the supreme story teller and this book is as captivating and readable as his advertising long copy always was. Neil advised young aspiring copy writers to imagine they were writing to a single individual so it is not surprising that you, dear reader, will feel that he is writing to you...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events