I write this with great sadness over the unimaginable loss of my friend, mentor and boss Michael Ball on Sunday. He had recently celebrated his 80th birthday, and he had put up a brave and strong battle with multiple myeloma cancer for more than three years, when the doctors only gave him months to live.
The hardest thing in the advertising agency world is to sustain your reputation over decades. It takes commitment and people...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events