Reed Exhibitions has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Mack Brooks Exhibitions in a deal that is expected to close during the first half of this year.
Financial terms were not disclosed, but published reports value the acquisition at 200 million US$256.7 million.
The UK-based Mack Brooks has more than 30 B2B events, serving nine industry sectors, in 14 countries under its portfolio. Among...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events