Following its restructuring from a public-private partnership into a goverment-funded foundation this spring, Seoul Tourism Organization STO has now unveiled its 'Value tourism, together with Seoul' Gachi Guanguang, Gachi Seoul vision, which aims to draw local residents into the city's tourism drive.
The organisation has just concluded its week-long 'Seoul Tourism Hearing Week' on 3 September, where stakeholders shared ideas on promoting the city as a travel and meeting destination.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events