Publicis Group’s 2.7% organic revenue decline was below internal expectations, mainly due to cuts from a handful of US clients in the traditional advertising space which had a stronger impact than anticipated in July.
Q3 net revenue totaled $2.838 billion 2.577 billion, with $414 million 376 million of that amount reflecting the acquisition of Epsilon, which was completed earlier this year.
The performance of media operations...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events