New Zealand-founded ad tech company Postr today unveiled a new lock screen advertising app in partnership with Hutchison 3 Indonesia H3I.
A competitive lock-screen app, Unlockd, last week sealed a deal with Axiata Digital.
Postr's app, called Aladin, allows H3I customersof which there are 55.5 millionto receive personalised promotions on their Android lock screens. In turn, these offers sponsor H3I mobile data for app users.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events