Social ecommerce platform Xiaohongshu, which boasts 85 million monthly users, has been removed from Apple App Store and all Android App Stores in China as of Monday.
The app disappeared from Android stores last week, and from the Apple App Store over the weekend. There has been no official word on a reason for the removal or when it will available again. However, Chinese newspaper The Beijing News reported that the removal was likely due...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events