From messaging to mobile payments to even filing reimbursements for work, WeChat has become an inalienable part of everyday life for millions of Chinese certainly the kind of Swiss-Army-knife tool the West hoped it created, but didn’t quite.
Dubbed a super app’, WeChat is just one example of how China is marching down its own self-blazed trail.
So given the strides China has and will continue to make, what value...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events