For Mastercard this shift has meant a clear focus on sponsorship and experiential marketing away from traditional advertising.
We have pivoted to experiential marketing as to us it’s all about story-making, explained Rajamannar at an Economist panel debate in Cannes.
But for Mastercard this has also led it towards a restructuring to focus more on women its consumers, its employees and its ambassadors.
We know that 80% of purchase...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events