Party, an independent agency with a presence in Japan, the US and Taiwan, has merged its New York and Taipei offices with Dot by Dot, a Japanese creative production company, to form a new entity called Whatever.
The company will be led by Party co-founder Masashi Kawamura as chief creative officer, and Dot by Dot co-founders Yusuke Tominaga and Saqoosha as chief executive and chief technology officer, respectively.
According to the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events