Name changes for a number of well-established educational institutions have made the headlines in the last couple of months. The School of Law at King’s College London has just been renamed The Dickson Poon School of Law, and a full page ad in the New York Times Global Edition proclaimed that America’s fourth oldest medical school, Dartmouth, is now The Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events