Paul Lau 刘嘉扬, Mindshare's Guangzhou office head, passed away on 17 July during a vacation in Japan. According to information shared with his employers by his family, Lau, 45, experienced sudden discomfort and unfortunately, despite the provision of all rescue measures, passed away en route to the hospital.
Since graduating from The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1994, Lau has dedicated his career to marketing and communications, with on-ground experience in Beijing, Shanghai...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events