The Rosewood Group will be opening two properties in Hong Kong and Bangkok this month, while its new property in Guangzhou is expected to debut later in spring this year.
Rosewood Hong Kong will be opening on 17 March, ahead of its Thai counterpart on 31 March. The property features a luxury waterfront property on the Victoria Dockside district in Tsum Sha Tsui, which marks its first property in its home market.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events