Te Pae, Christchurch’s new convention centre, set to open in 2020, has not experienced a decrease in business enquiries following the March terror attacks in the city.
Venue construction is now 50% complete, with more than 70 events secured, with opening on track for October 2020. Speaking to CEI at this year’s IMEX Frankfurt, where construction progress was revealed, Ross Steele, general manager of the venue, said that enquiries to host events at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events