Tomorrow, the new Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China “Cybersecurity Law” will come into effect. What sounds like a document targeting telecommunication or other technology companies could also have some important repercussions for advertisers.
Indeed, many provisions mention “networks” as the subjects of the new law, defining these as systems designed to collect, store, transmit, exchange and process information.
One could easily argue that the databases and platforms operated by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events