If there’s a buzzword for business events right now, it has to be engagement’. Engaging delegates. Engaging contractors. Engaging technology. Engaging the media. But when it comes to engaging staff and providing a stimulating working environment, the events industry, especially at the agency end, has a lot of catching up to do.
“The bulk of businesses in the events space have around half a dozen staffsmall businesses that are under-resourced with the owner at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events