Evaluating event ROI should extend far beyond financial profit, argues Nadine Vienne, corporate events section manager at Nissan Europe.
Speaking to event planners at ibtm world in Barcelona last month, Vienne says we need to re-examine how we measure ROI or ROE return on equity, with a greater focus on emotional engagement.
Of course we can measure the result of an event from the company point of view, Vienne said. Usually,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events