Men hold the key in driving business-wide support for diversity and inclusion initiatives, but they need to be more present in diversity conversations and “get over” any fear instilled by the MeToo movement, according to a host of senior female executives.
The crucial role that male business leaders play in accomplishing gender equality formed a major theme in a Women Leading Change panel last week, where three top female executives admitted that too often...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events