McCann Erickson, which is owned by New York-based Interpublic Group, is expected to be unveiled as the agency that will handle London 2012's advertising, promotion, public relations and digital communications over the next three-and-a-half years, according to a report in the Financial Times.
The agency will take over the account from Chime Communications, which held a one-year contract for London 2012's marketing in the run up to the handover ceremony at the Beijing Olympics.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events