Cannes Lions has released its annual rankings of brands and agencies in its 2018 Global Creativity Report, based solely on their performance at the June festival. While many of the top results are already well known, the survey breaks down the awards awards across Lions, brands, geographies and individuals.
Mars, as we know, emerged for the second year in a row as the most-awarded brand with 27 Lions and four shortlists, despite lower...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events