What's cool in China nowadays Welcome to the biggest question facing marketers today, and one that was explored at yesterday's MarketingPulse conference, organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council HKTDC. Campaign Asia-Pacific was a media partner in the event.
'New China', political ideology aside, is cool. The market is strong enough to be a global powerhouse, said Viveca Chan, chairman and chief executive officer of WE Marketing Group. In the next 10...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events