Arguing that one-size-fits-all martech stacks are Rube Goldberg constructions that favour their vendors more than their users, Lotame has announced a new philosophy exposing the guts of its DMP data-management platform in a series of unstacked tools that gives publishers, marketers and agencies more flexibility to build their data infrastructure.
As a first example of the approach, the company also announced a DFaaS data firehose as a service product called Data Stream, which, it says...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events