Brands are just like people, with unique personalities and characteristics. If they want to gain popularity in a complicated market environment, it’s critical for them to stay true to themselves their brands and stay neutral to the politics. With the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong’s handover from Britain to China just behind us, the following are a few tips that I think can help marketers navigate the changing relationship between Hong Kong and Mainland China, for the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events