At the beginning of this year, Bain’s 2017 China Luxury Market report told us that brands were planning to aggressively increase their spend on digital marketing in China, having it make up to 50% of their marketing mix. DG might have gotten the memo, deciding to support the run-up to its Shanghai show with its DG Loves China video campaign, but the resulting debacle shows just how wrong some brands can get it.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events