If you’re measuring and optimising customer engagement, response and conversion, digital marketing is essentially direct marketing with pixels, not print. Learning from direct marketing techniques is a smart way to make your digital work harder. After all, direct natives’ like Montgomery Ward and Sears Roebuck Co. turned over more than $140 million in mail order sales in 1913that’s more than $3 billion in today’s money. These guys were the Jeff Bezoses of the Edwardian age, profiting from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events