The Kyoto Convention and Visitors Bureau has published the 2018 edition of its Unique Venues Guide, a comprehensive roster of temples, theatres, shrines, museums, villas, gardens, a castle and even trains all open for events.
“We are very excited to release the 2018 edition of our unique venues guide,” says Yoshiaki Matsui, deputy director, Kyoto Convention and Visitors Bureau.
“It has been given a complete re-design and contains 12 new venues including...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events