The move follows the successful pilot of its in-store kiosks called playSpots’ late last year, which deliver consumer engagements called Moments of Joy’ MoJos, via mini-games in retail stores right at the point of purchase.
The China-based joint ventureincorporated as Fudaksuwill trade as Ksubaka 促巴卡 and brings with it a capital injection of US$15.6 million RMB100 million for 2016.
Fullshare Holdings, listed on the Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events