Kitewheel, a US company specialising in the consumer journey, has partnered with data marketing company Superdrive as it looks to develop its business in Asia-Pacific.
Superdrive, which has a presence in Singapore as well as Japan, will act as Kitewheel’s implementation and sales partner in the region. Sam Cassels, Superdrive’s founder and chief executive, said the agreement meant “better access to real-time data and insights” that enable personalised, context-based marketing.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events