Keith Smith, TBWAWorldwide’s president international, today announced his official retirement after 46 years in the advertising business. He will step down from his duties later this year.
Smith, who moved to Hong Kong in the late '90s to establish the network’s business in Asia-Pacific, began his career in the UK at DDB, McCann Erickson and Grey, where he ran the global Proctor Gamble business. In 1983, he took on a leadership role...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events