Kairos has announced the acquisition of EmotionReader, an Ireland-based AI startup that uses algorithms to analyse facial expressions around video content. Co-founded by Singapore-based Dr. Stephen Moore and Dr. Padraig O’Leary in 2017, EmotionReader was backed by Enterprise Ireland, one of Europe’s largest VC funds.
As part of the deal, Kairos will consolidate its RD team in a new Singapore office led by Dr. Moore, taking advantage of the region’s AI talent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events