Facial recognition FR companies have tended to focus on the security vertical due to its surveillance and security capabilities, but with the launch of the FR-enabled iPhone 8 last year, a host of other applications have gained momentum.
Kairos is a venture-backed FR start-up founded in Miami in 2012. It now provides FR software solutions for companies all over the world, from other start-ups to Fortune 50 giants.
How can FR...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events