It used to be standard for advertisers to book ads in Hong Kong's Central and Wan Chai MTR stations in order to reach financially savvy commuters in Hong Kong. There was no need to even consider other stations.
JCDecaux's proprietary media planning and booking platform, SmartBRICS, which allows automation of DOOH placements for the first time and launched this April in Hong Kong, has turned up a few surprises since then. Now...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events