The rise of social network-enabled experiences requires new brand-thinking.
Unexpectedly, digital natives appear to be falling out of love with social networks in Japan. According to a recent survey by Japan Tourism Marketing into the values of the Millennial generation, consumers in their 20s are tired of social 39 per cent of male respondents and 48 per cent of females said that they had stopped sharing information on social and now just browse what...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events