A billion dollars to be on the front of a shirt of a team that won’t even be in the Champions League next year let alone being champions of England’s Premier League. They may as well as sponsor Newcastle United.
The same applies locally with the Singapore Lions XII not quite in the same league but a similar story.
StarHub, Singapore’s No. 2 telco brand and only cable provider, are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events