Last week, Sina Weibo finally launched its prospectus to list in the US, withsome saythe jaw dropping target of raising US$500 million. For those of you living under a rock the last five years, Weibo has been dubbed in the past as China’s Twitter” and has benefitted greatly from the Great Firewall blocking the US micro-blog since 2009.
While Sina is the dominant weibo player, it’s had to fight some battles...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events