Incentive travel has traditionally been synonymous with luxury. It stemmed from a shared word cloud that included terms such as “exclusive”, “expensive”, and “elite”. Back then, only the highest performers qualified for incentive trips.
While some cultures and geographies may continue to link luxury with the lifestyle of the rich, the new global consensus is that luxury has more to do with accessing authentic experiences tailored to an individual’s personal choice. These days, you’ll hear...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events