The Asia-Pacific region has the potential to benefit the most from the incentive travel sector.
This is according to Didier Scaillet, chief excellence officer at the Society for Incentive Travel Excellence SITE. He said Asia-Pacific has been earmarked as a growth area and in particular could benefit from the organisation’s recently launched Bangkok Manifesto’, a collection of ten statements examining the purpose and value of incentive travel.
Originally unveiled at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events