When considering the global expansion of Chinese brands, one cannot overlook the power and reach of Amazon. Alibaba is certainly a significant player, but its reach only covers China and parts of Southeast Asia, while Amazon covers everywhere else. According to e-commerce analysts, there are 200,000 third-party sellers from China on Amazon and the number is growing every year. They are also some of the most innovative sellers in the e-commerce space, and their reach cuts across a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events