Dentsu has uncovered 40 cases of overcharging and further instances of improper transactions amounting to 114.8 million yen just over US$1 million, based on an internal investigation.
The investigation was led by Shoichi Nakamoto, Dentsu’s CFO and senior executive vice-president. It covered transactions for digital advertising services by Dentsu and group companies between 1 November 2012 and 31 July 2016. The team included external attorneys and consulted third-party advisors to identify issues, causes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events