This year’s IMEX, held in Frankfurt from 15-17 May, reignited the debate on women, events and leadership. She Means Business, a newly launched session aimed primarily at women and hosted the day before the show’s official opening, featured women sharing inspiring business stories.
The event was created in partnership with German magazine tw tagungswirtschaft, which last year launched the Pink Hour networking for women session on the showfloor.
Kirsten Wünsch, editor-in-chief...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events