Companies that are led by female CEOs result in return on equity that’s 41% better than companies run by men, according to PCMA president Sherrif Karamat. But if 50% of the population is women, why aren’t 50% of companies run by female CEOs
“There could be many reasons, Karamat said. I think that women bring a different leadership style and men are grappling with that. However, he emphasises that equity in different parts...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events